Services » Corporations
and Schools | Seminars |
Products | Distance Coaching
After receiving your E-CAP
assessment, you may want to improve targeted skills through our distance coaching
Our expert coaches review your E-CAP, design a series of sessions to address your
goals, prepare application exercises for your needs, and work with you on acquiring
more polished communication behaviors.
Our distance coaching is typically offered through Skype and web conferencing. You
view our instructional PowerPoint and video demonstrations, while learning how to
apply new skills to your job-related communication.
After registering for distance coaching, we will contact you to arrange a time that
is convenient for your schedule. Both daytime and evening or weekend hours are available.
For questions about our distance coaching, or to arrange for coaching at your work
location, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance coaching includes:
- Customized training plan based on your E-CAP results
- Content-rich coaching in targeted areas
- Personalized assignments and skill applications
- Real-time feedback and advice
- 45-minute sessions
- Distance coaching must be completed within six months of package
You will need:
- Your E-CAP score and advisory profile (purchased separately)
- Skype account (free)
- Computer with high-speed internet connection
- Web browser (Internet
- Java should be enabled in your browser (check)
- Microphone headset for PC
and to Register for a Distance Coaching Package